2016年7月3日星期日

pad level in shift to right guard

Lang thought the transition from starting left guard to starting right guard would be more difficult than it's been.
The fifth year pro had all the movements of a left guard ingrained into his muscle memory after starting 31 games there the last two seasons. But three days into training camp, including his first practice in pads at his new starting spot, he feels as good as he could hope to with his stance and footwork reversed on the right side. "The early stage of the transition is making sure you feel out a good comfortable stance, that's what it starts with," Lang said. "After that it's just working the technique that we do in the individual drills. If you'd have asked me the first day how I thought it would be going, I wouldn't say as good as it has so far." Coach Mike McCarthy and offensive line coach James Campen moved Lang to the right side on their rearranged offensive line so they nike wholesaler could get their two best blockers, tackle Bryan Bulaga and guard Josh Sitton, on the left side to protect quarterback Aaron Rodgers' blind side. Lang has been practicing at right guard since April, but the most important work is now with the pads on in training camp. Sunday was the first padded practice, and the next eight practices are scheduled to be in pads. "There'll be days where I feel good and feel like I had a good practice," said Lang, "and there will be days like (Sunday) where I know I nba basketball jerseys still have to work on some things. The biggest thing is to make sure you don't have repeated mistakes. For me the cheap nfl authentic jerseys one thing is Dt5FW6a9x playing with better pad level. I think my feet have been OK, it's just making sure I'm getting under my pads." Not cool Packers receiver James Jones considers Greg Jennings a good friend. Jones is the godfather to Jennings' middle child. But Jones didn't like the comments last week made by Jennings, the former Packers receiver who signed with the Minnesota Vikings in the offseason, that disparaged Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers. Jones said the comments were "not cool" and shouldn't have been uttered. "I'm not a fan of his comments, but at the end of the day, you can't control what he says," said Jones. "I'm glad A Rod hasn't retaliated and said anything. G (Jennings) is a class act dude so it's kind of surprising to see him say those comments. But everybody in this locker room (is) close. You don't got to worry about us saying bad comments about A Rod, especially comments that are not true. But everybody has their own opinion. G still my dog, A Rod my dog, but G ain't my dog when we play them on Sunday so I got to ride with 12." Fan support Johnny Jolly is grateful for a lot of things these days, including the chance to earn a spot on the Packers roster after serving a three year NFL suspension for drug issues. But the Packers defensive lineman gave a special shout out to Packers fans for their support. "Man, the Packers fans are awesome," said Jolly on Sunday in the locker room. "Through the social network, those guys, they are relentless with the tweets, telling me how much they're praying for me and things like that, and that's a boost every day when you see someone saying stuff like that. "I've been seeing a lot of (No. 97) jerseys. It's amazing to come from where I came from to be back in this position to see the love that I'm getting from Pack fans, and I love them back. It's just amazing." Roster moves The Packers signed safety Chris Banjo and wide receiver Omarius Hines on Monday, and waived safety Ryan McMahon to bring the 90 man roster to 89 players. Banjo, 5 foot 10, 207 pounds rookie out of Southern Methodist, and Hines, a 6 foot rookie out of Florida, were both released by NFL teams over the past week. McMahon, an undrafted rookie out of Sacramento State, took part in the team's rookie orientation in May on a tryout basis prior to being signed to the roster last Thursday. http://rumodels.com/models/event/780
http://lukoki-ministries.org/social/blogs/post/4830

没有评论:

发表评论